Saturday, November 12, 2005

Peaches says.........................


Meet Peaches, the official Worcester Omphalos Gazer mascot. Every now in then I solicit opinions from the Peachster. The answers are usually brief but solid as far as his/her opinion goes. Be advised he swears like a sailor and is as blunt as sledge hammer.

I will show you what I mean. Here is a few questions I asked him/her recently and the response I got.

OG: Peaches, what sex are you? Male or Female?

Peaches: Pay vet, find out. Asshole!

OG: Well I was hoping you would save me a few bucks and just...

Peaches: Bite me!

OG: OK, lets just move on. Film or Digital?

Peaches: Dont matter. Shit in, Shit out!

OG: So its not the media that matters, its the subject?

Peaches: No dipshit! Photographer matters!

OG: So its the photographer that matters?

Peaches: Bingo fatboy!

And such is life according to peaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home