Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thank you.

Tomorrow is Veterans Day. I just wanted to say "Thank You" to the men and women who allow me and my family to sleep peacefully at night knowing they are out in uncomfortable conditions, doing uncomfortable missions, protecting us from whatever evil lurks in the shadows.

I believe in what these men and women are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan. I believe in their mission. I believe in them.

I also believe in the men and women who went before them as well. Because of them we are able to enjoy the fruits of today.

Again.
To those who serve in our armed forces, past and present......

Thank you.

-:(O): :(G):-



(The shot above was the first shot I took that turned out the way I envisioned it. It has been processed in PhotoShop. I know the camera was a Vivitar V3800N with a Vivitar lens. The film I am not sure of but I think it was Reala or Superia. I know it was Fuji)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home