Thursday, October 27, 2005

Worcesters Rural Cemetery

I love photographing in cemeteries. They offer a photographer so many subjects that its hard to walk into one and not at least come out with a few decent shots.




These shot were taken from in Worcester's Rural Cemetery on Grove Street. I have been to this cemetery at least three times. Each time I came away with something new. These are shots I took a few weeks ago on a Saturday morning.




The thing about this cemetery is that the weather and time of year can change the same shots feeling drastically. That can be said for most cemeteries I think but the Rural Cemetery in particular the effect is even more dramatic.

I have a few secret spots here I have shot before that I have yet to see anyone else get. I would post one of them but I am looking to redo the shot and I don't wanna give it away just yet. Plus while cleaning my puter of dead files I deleted it but accident. I still have the neg though.



All shots Kodak UC 400. Minor adjustments for the most part. The "Gorham" shot has been altered a bit more then the others. (Distractions in the background removed).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home