Monday, November 21, 2005

The Gazer gets 15 minutes of local fame.

So there I was sitting on the shitter at work, doing my daily, flipping through the latest edition of Worcester Magazine. I'm reading the Blog Log section and I find myself reading myself. Holy Chit Batman! That was a big surprise.

This does not come without a cost though. I don't want to be writing in my blog hoping to feed my ego of seeing myself in the Worcester Magazine again. Yet its so tempting. I know, I know, many find my writing style a cross between Mark Twain and Forrest Gump and my public will demand more but I must beg off for I must stay true to my blog, myself, and my art.....whatever the hell that is.

Funny part is I was getting ready to write something about how I enjoy Worcester Magazine for its local events coverage and its new look but the unchanged hard leftward slant to it can be a bit nauseating to us to the right of Attila the Hun.

Oh well, not everyone can be perfect.

Oh and by the way. I havent been posting the last couple of days because I was up in Maine for the weekend. Changes are on the way. Gazer may be gazing from a different location.

And just when you were beginning to love me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home