Sunday, November 13, 2005

Artsy Fartsy

I love shooting stuff like this but this apartment is very limiting. We have too much crap crammed in here. I would love to set up a still life table but I need to find a place to put it. Anyway.............

Went out again this morning shooting Worcester. Trying to get that Meyerowitz feel in my images. Its tough to do because light like the subtle sky colors he shoots only comes by once or twice a day and for only a smidge of time, if at all. Igot a couple but I am not to sure if they came out as I had hoped. Yesterday I did the local Veterans Day Parade. See how that goes as well. One or two images I am hoping for but ya never know. Kinda pissed me off to see such a small turn out. Veterans deserve better then that. I was surprised at the size of some of the local high school Jr. ROTC programs that marched though. That was nice to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home