Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Seven Hills Camera Club



For several years now I have wanted to join a camera club,Seven Hills Camera Club to be precise. Working nights prevented me from joining before tonight, but no longer.

I am officially a member as of an hour ago.

My first meeting happened to be competition night where members put up various images in various categories to be judged by a member of another camera club.

I like most of the images I saw. Some didn't work for me but I thought they still had merit and it was more of a personal preference. The judge was decent and pointed out the good along with ideas from improvement. Well done.

The members seem like a nice group of people. They seem dedicated to the art and craft of photography. I think I will learn much from these people. I hope I have something to offer back.

It seems the Ol' Gazer just took another step in his photographic journey.


Downtown Worcester Kodak UC 400. Slight adjustments in PhotoShop. (What are the chances of catching a lighter just as it lights? I haven't decided if I like it or not yet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home