Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just because..........



Its November 30th and it was almost 60 degrees today. What the hell is that all about?

Anyway..........

My sisters wedding went well. She looked beautiful in her dress. I took a few shots but it was way to dark for my gear and my experience to handle. I found that taking pictures for me during a wedding is just a waste of time. I want solid unposed shots and I just aint savvy enough yet to get them.....YET.

Oh and by the way.....

If your bored and have Charter Digital Cable look up "More On Demand" for the "Mag Rack". In it you will find photography. Each show of various lengths covers a different aspect of photography. The subjects change month to month.

This month Joel Meyerowitz does a brief class on street photography. I thought it quite interesting. Then again I am a fan of Meyerowitz so......

Photography wise the more I think of Worcester them more I realize how it is a great spot photography wise. Within a hour drive from Worcester center you can shoot City Urban, Farm, Woods, Lake, Mountain, and on a good day even Sea scapes. Various people of various class, color, and attitude are also visiable. Endless supply of photo ops if one just cares to look.


The picture above was taken at Rural Cemetery. PhotoShop grayscale duotone with glow added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home