Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fall



Ahhh.......The Fall.

It seems almost all the significant events in my life happen during this time of year. Usually good events. Even the recent events of this fall seem to fit in perfectly. Maybe it is how I will always remember my life on my final day. Running through the leaves as a child. Photographing them as an adult. The sound of them rustling and crunching between my feet as I walk through the years from childhood to adulthood.

Even in my mind I feel different. I feel more peacefull in the fall. Relaxed. Intune with the season. A part of it more then a player within it.

Here, during this time of year I wish, I wish I could always remain.



Kodak UC 400. Polarizer. Slight bump up of contrast in PhotoShop, nothing more.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home