Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Gazer hits the jackpot......again!

So there I was up in Maine have myself a merry Christmas. The day before I had the pleasure of spending a great Christmas Eve with my side of the family. Got everything I could possibly hope for and then some.

After the merriment, me and my Shannon shot up to Maine arriving about 11:30 PM. From the hotel we advanced our cause to Shannons cousins house where her side of the family had gathered. Once again the merriment began and we made merry. I received a little "party pack" from Aunt Sherri consisting of three different Sam Adams, several Slim Jims, and a can of smoked almonds. What more could a man want?

Yet more was to come.......

After we made merry we left the party to finally head up to our final destination, The Had A View homestead in Belgrade.

After a quick meal we retired to the sitting room to exchange gifts. I received Monty Python videos, my little book collection I had amassed for myself (long story)and what I thought was the highlight of my Christmas, a photographer back pack.
I was in my glory. All was well in Gazerville.

Then it got better.

Waaaaay better.

I was walked into the smoking room where before me lay a complete dark room set up. Enlargers (yes with an "S"), copiers, trays, tongs, safe lights, timers, lenses, developing tanks, print dryer, paper safe box, and various other items.

All now went from well in Gazerville to "Holy Shit!" in Gazerville.

Gazer is one happy camper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home