Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Maine, Maine, and more Maine.



Been a bit since my last post. We have been traveling back and forth from Maine the last two weekends. Shannon left to day to stay for good, or until I start wigging out.

Little Lilly and mommy are doing well. All systems are A.O.K.. I am doing OK as well.

I need to get to Weatons to get some chemicals to start processing my own film.

The Lenswork magazine in the shot above had a great article on artist pricing themselves into oblivion. In the Article the author, Brooks Jensen, recalls seeing a unknown photographer asking for, get this, $3700.00 a print. As Mr. Jensen states, who the hell does this person think he/she is? Who would buy the print?
Why would your average Joe even consider looking at it? He makes some great points about photography, and the arts in general. A good read.

Thats about it. Shot the above Sunday just to burn some film and get some shutter time in. The comp is OK. Not my best effort.

Kodak TCN400. PS.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home