Friday, January 13, 2006

Worcester Common at night.

The other night it was foggy and wet. I had a roll of Fuji Superia 1600 gathering dust in my camera bag and I thought I would go out to the Common to see how well the film would work in low light on a foggy night and how well my camera would meter in matrix mode. All these shots were hand held. Most of the shots were done at shutter speeds between 1/15 and 1/60. All were edited in Photo Shop. Some converted to mono.

P.S. I went to Weatons to get my chemicals and wound out walking out with the chemicals and a Holga!




alt="" />


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot of Turtle Boy on the Common. Any interest in running this in Worcester Magazine? Let me know. Thanks, Chet Williamson, chetw@worcestermag.com.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
just loved this shot behind city hall in worcester. i cut it out and put it in a scrapbook i just started on worcester scenes. i live in n.oxford now but was born on shrewsbury st. in worc.
i read all you blogs and loved your dialect to the pictures and you journal. i am a diarist and have many journals. i just love photography. i take pictures of everything and anything. i especially love black and white.

love your attitude.
2 sundays ago t & g published my
editorial in the C section and I
also like writing stories.
mrs. louise-gustafson-smith

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this photo in WoMag, and I was wondering if prints of it were possibly for sale. My mother's birthday is early next month, and I know she'd love it.

Thanks.
Whitboy_00@yahoo.com

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home