Monday, January 16, 2006

A little Photo Shop work.

I was bored so I decided to look up an old image and do some Photo Shop work on it and see what the result would be. The image is from the Rural Cemetery in Worcester. More the a few names have been sliced into its bark and I settled on this little token of ones affection for another. I blurred and darkened the edges. Cropped it a bit and converted the image to mono. The film neg was Kodak UC 400 scanned to disk.

Its not an earth shattering image but its what I hope to get from my Holga. Maybe a little more ruddier.

Anyway.............

Here it is.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home